Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorUnknown
dc.date.accessioned2008-05-16T17:13:57Z
dc.date.available2008-05-16T17:13:57Z
dc.date.issued1893
dc.identifier.citationDetail from "City of Toronto, 1893". Toronto Public Library, TRL, Historial Pictures Collection, 916-2-1.en
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10315/1254
dc.descriptionThis image illustrates the amount of industry congregated along the Lower Don by the end of the 19th century. Note especially the oil refinery east of the bend near the river’s mouth, and the Gooderham & Worts cattle sheds across the river on the north-west bank.en
dc.description.sponsorshipChanging Urban Waterfronts research project
dc.publisherLocation: Toronto Public Libraryen
dc.relation.ispartofseriesTRL, Historial Pictures Collection, 916-2-1en
dc.subjectDon River
dc.subjectoil refinery
dc.titleDetail from "City of Toronto, 1893"en
dc.typeImageen


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record